Insuring our system security and your privacy within
our internet home banking site is our number one priority. From the basic
design architecture, to the use of the latest internet technologies, our
home banking site allows you to experience the convenience of internet
home banking with confidence. Some of the ways we insure your privacy,
and the security of our entire home banking system include:
- The credit union computer is never connected
to the internet.
- Your accessible account information is stored
on a dedicated home banking database server which responds only to authenticated
requests from our web server.
- We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption
and digital certificate server authentication.
- All internet data mechanisms have been custom
designed around the latest technologies and configured with the latest
recommended security configurations.
- One way password encryption in the web home
banking database means nobody can extract your password, not even us
or our web system administrators.
- You can change your password within our home
banking site as often as you like.
- Our web home banking database server does not
contain identifying information such as names, addresses or social security
numbers anywhere within the system.
- Personal forms you submit such as loan applications
are completed under SSL (encryption and server authentication) by you
and retrieved by us under SSL.
If you have questions about our site security,
please feel free to Contact Us with your specific questions.